I have stored at Patterson personally and refer all my clients looking for storage in Santa Barbara to Patterson Self Storage. Professional, friendly staff and impeccable facility. Pleasurable experience all the way through! They are a value added component of my business!
Totally green atmosphere at Patterson-just like you see it.
Just remarried after my husband passed away, and am storing many things long term that are duplicates of what my new husband had that I don’t want to get rid of. So appreciate how clean and friendly you guys are and it is nice to visit my stuff from time to time.
They call me the “poster boy” of self storage at Patterson, as I built a loft in my space and keep my business inventory perfectly lined up and labeled. I have 3 spaces there since 2011 and consider it a great part of my business. Location is easy to get in and out and the staff are really helpful and nice!
I heard you were the best in town, but was totally shocked when an employee brought me a cold ice water when I was at my space and asked if I needed any help.
I have stored business inventory at Patterson since 2014. They receive deliveries for me, and give me a call when they come in, saving me time.
Clean, Clean, Clean. If you have stored anywhere else you would never store there again once you have stored at Patterson. Our family has been back 5 times with empty nesting and re-nesting!
I wouldn’t store my high end clients’ items anywhere but in temperature controlled spaces at Patterson.
Wonderful Staff, wonderful experience. Thank you so much, we are moving into our new house!
Love the property and the people, you wont find better storage in Santa Barbara. I have 3 spaces at Patterson!
Very clean, very neat center. Inspires confidence in self storage!
“Without a doubt, this is by far the best storage facility I’ve ever experienced and the service is awesome! All storage facilities should be just like this.”
- In Santa Barbara, Hwy 101 at Patterson Ave. (Easy in and out)
- Enter at 5325 Calle Real (across from the fire station)
- Serving Montecito, Santa Barbara, Goleta and Carpinteria
7 days a week
- Open 9am – 6pm on weekdays
- Open 9am – 4pm on weekends (Closed on major holidays)
- Use our free floor sizing chart
- Main rental office at 98 N. Patterson Avenue, Santa Barbara
- “I get a big wave from the managers and they greet me by name when I drive in”
- “They saved me money by suggesting I take a smaller space with a higher ceiling”
- “They even brought ice cold water to me on a hot day”
- “I’m hooked on the mints and licorice in the office”
box & moving
- We stock the most frequently purchased items
- Various box sizes, tape, wardrobe boxes, dish packs, mattress covers, mirror boxes and more
- Discounts on bulk box purchases
- Open Daily (Closed major holidays)
- Video cameras and alarm system
- Electronic gate access with your own personal code
- Fire sprinklers & metal construction
- Intercoms for your convenience
- Wrought iron security fence
- Well-lit sensor/timer lighting
- Patterson 101 resident manager
- Say hi to one of our two property technicians when you see them on site
- Drive right up to yor space to unload
- From 15 sf to 450 sf
- Ceiling heights of 9′ to 13′
- Extra wide aisles for large trucks and easy unloading
- Extra wide and tall roll up doors accommodate larger items
Including Saver Spaces
- Spaces range in size from the size of a small closet (5 sf) to larger than a two car standard garage (450 sf)
- If you need a lot of floor space but less height try our discounted “Saver Spaces” with sloped ceilings from as high as 11′ in the front to 4′ in the back of the space
ceilings 9’-15’ tall
- Add shelving or a loft without attaching to the walls
- Store your taller and longer items upright and save money by renting down a size
- Ideal for ladders, long sofas, kayaks, surfboards, grandfather clocks, tall lamps, etc.
365 days 7 am-7 pm
- Access to the property with your personal access code
- Extended access hours are available as an additional service
- Hide your holiday presents here and pick them up anytime between 7 and 7
- Early birds, please use the 2nd driveway for entry if gate is closed
clean, clean, clean
- Clean and well maintained property
- Two full-time property technicians work hard toward keeping the property spotless
- Clients rave about our pristine restroom
- Each space is cleaned and inspected prior to your move in
- Oversized elevators for your convenience
- Holds multiple dollies and carts
- Much more convenient than a lift, freight elevator or stairs
- Resident manager apartment at 98 N. Patterson
- Checks the property after closing hours for added security
- After hour 911 emergencies as appropriate
- We accept UPS, FedEx and other shipments for our customers
- Some limits apply (and authorization required)
Free Home Use of Dollies and Carts
- Plenty of dollies and carts conveniently located on site for client use
- Our clients are encouraged to borrow our utility and appliance dollies at no charge to help with their storage move (approximate $10 daily value)
From Traditional to Temperature Controlled
- Drive up Spaces
- Temperature Controlled Spaces
- Premium Spaces
- Traditional Spaces
- Saver Spaces
Automobile & Boat
- Extra tall & wide roll up doors for easier access
- 10′ x 10′ roll up doors for boats, cars and/or trailers
- Spaces available with outlets for trickle chargers
- Drive up spaces ranging from 10′ x 10′ to 12′ x 30′
- Interior spaces
- Usually stay cleaner than drive-ups as not exposed to exterior elements
- Ceiling heights from 9′ to 15′
- Carts and large hospital sized elevators make moving easier
- Record box storage
- Inventory Storage
- Car Storage
- Contractor supply storage
- Home staging storage
- Heating and air conditioning
- Ideal for temperature sensitive items and client’s comfort when visiting their space
- Utilize the adjoining carpeted hall area for extra space to sort your things
- Short term wine storage
the carey group, inc.
- Santa Barbara locals, The Carey Group, designed, built and operate Patterson Self-Storage
- If you are happy with your self-storage experience please tell a friend or call 964-7000 x107